Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last minute - only one possibility

You might think that I will write about "last minute" as the only one option to go finally for my holidays - thats of course true, but that's not what I mean.

"Last minute" thats the way of leaving. Why? I am asking myself simple questions and there is only one answer - last minute.

1. When do I send applications for new projects - always last minute (fortunately the post-office on market place in Wroclaw is open 24h
2. When do I go to my exmas - of course last minute (if it's not to late)
3. When do I send personal documents (like insurence...) - last minute
4. When do I pack myself when I am traveliing - last minute
5. When do I charge my mobile, computer and other stuff - last minute
6. When do I realize that I have to do something - last minute
7. When do I catch plane - last minute
8. even when do I think - always last minute :)

and so one... there are a lot of examples. I cannot do anything earlier. It makes my life very fast, stressfull and active. I don't like last minute, I want to stop that, but - well I guess it is impossible

No comments: