Sunday, June 22, 2008

I need holidays

I need holidays sooo much. It doesn't matter that one month ago I came back from Jordan. This month was so intensive that I have to chill out and have a rest. So whats the plan?

1. Things to do before holidays

- pass all the exams
- get US visa and buy ticket to US
- write to final reports after youth exchanges
- prepare publication after project Time for Dialogue
- write final report after POKL project (from my work)
- be sure that I finished my work, clear my desk and made a final party
- write two new projects of youth exchanges - one in Spain (Malaga) and second in Latvia

well... looks not so easy, but after completing everything connetced with studies everything else seems like fun to me

2. Ideas for holidays


Since one week with my friend we are thinking what to do. One of the most often coming back idea is trip to Egypt, but we wanted also to go somewhere to the lake in Poland for camping, to go to Mano Chao concert in Wroclaw, hitch-hike to Paris, hitch-hike to Malaga, fly to Malaga, somehow move to Lisbon to find nice concert over there, and I have also promissed one of my firends from Latvia to visit her over there...

3. Trip to Egypt - is it realistic?

Yes it is... once with Ania we said, why not? and since then we keep looking for some nice offers. The plan is to find last minute - go there for 2 weeks and try to move all around Egypt. All of my friends know that our final destination will be Alex of course (Alexandria - city on Mediterranean sea). So how the preparations are going on? we were looking for last minutes, charters and normal flights. People last minutes is something amazing! it took me a lot of time, but I have found 2* hotel for two weeks with breakfasts and dinners and flight of course for 860 PLN what is 250 EURO! I am not sure if in this date we are interested this prize will be avaiable but we will see.

4. What is my dream holidays?

Spontaneous... I don't want to plan. I just have some golas, things I have to do being in Egypt, but when, how, it doesn't matter. So what are those things?

a) I want to ride a camel - I know maybe it's funny and typical, but I always wanted to do this
b) shopping in Cairo - well there is one scarf I really want to have:) I just want to have time and spend one day for shopping (the whole day)
c) Swim in meda and red sea.
d) Spend one night in JIJI in ALEX, from sunset to sunrise! I want to see them both one night
e) Make sightseeing trip one day - which main rule will be: don't take any map, don't look for monuments, go wherever you want to, and look for interesitng places by yourself
f) make one reunion party, with as many people as possible
g) tougch Abdallah's hair
h) don't be in hurry, don't rush, take time for youself, if you want to spend more time in the bathroom - spend it, if you want to wear makeup - wear it, if you don't want to - don't do it. Feel free
i) and the last think - I am looking foreward for many interesting conversation with people about politics, life, habbits, differencies, culture, everyday life

Well - there is one more thing, I want to do it spontaneous, I want to have some small globetrepping trip, because I want to check how it is to travel with Ania, we are planning one year trip to Asia soon, and before that I just want to check her:)

ending

I am really courious what will happened? if I would have my dream holidays?

2 comments:

JM Vigil said...

Thanks you for stopping by my blog and commenting. I've enjoyed your photos in the sidebar and plan on coming back to see where you're off to next. I also love to travel but don't have the opportunity to do it that often, so I enjoy seeing the world though the blog world.

david santos said...

Hello, Aga!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day