Monday, August 18, 2008

Almost on my way

It is sooooo boring sitting at home with the feeling that everything is packed and ready for me to go. I still have around 2 hours and I have no idea what to do with myself.

My suitcase is about 21 kg - I hope I will not have problems on the airport. But I have all I need - including my magic box with shisha, 1 kg of tabacco (different flavours) and a bit of cols (I was looking for some more in Wroclaw but I couldn't find any, maybe because it was Saturday). I have as well vodka - of course Zubrowka and one beer for "american friend" :)

I am so happy because finally I have poncho finally. I was looking for the new one since I lost somewhere mine 2 years ago.

So what next, I was reading forum of my new university and there was nice topic: ow much are you taking with you. And people are writing about 5-6 boxes, full cars, a lot of stuff including TV, fridge, microwave and even chair to the computer:D hmmmmm.... I am happy with my limited stuff :) and I am happy about my shisha

No comments: