Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Various thoughts from my last days

Honestly I have so many things to write about, so many memories in my head and still so many questions... but I don't have time to do it right now.



Today was my last day of classes and by accident I had my first final. I am leaving US on 18th of December, and this place most probably on 17th... I still have two finals and two papers to write, and a lot of upcoming parties. I have to say goodbye to everyone and I think I just want to enjoy my last day as much as possible not to regret after.

The purpose of this entry is to make a list of all things I want to write after coming back home (less then 10 days!). Here in US i finally learn how to write papers so hopefully right now there will be less stupid gramar mistakes.

So soon I will work on the following topics:

1. Why the small college in Arkansas was awsome
2. How I build the amazing and loving family at Hendrix
3. What happen when someone has birthsday
4. I don't like american movies
5. What does it mean "to become americanized"
6. I still have bad luck while travelling
7. Singing in arabic, on the streets of Chicago and other stuff
8. My awsome teachers - it was really cool
9. How it is to have roomate
10. What I like about America: classic rock (and maybe I will find some other things)
11. History of VZ 101
12. Model UN - one of the best experiences ever
13. Why I love asian people
14. What does it mean: drinking like americans
15. Imagine - there are a lot of dreamers...
16. Studying in US
17. The elections and a bit more about politics
18. "Winter wonderland" - when I was in Christmas mood
19. My dear friends
20. ... and many more

I will have a lot of time to write, because I have no plans for Christmas and New Years Eve, besides meeting with few friends who will stay in Wroclaw for break, I will have nothing to do...

So u r more then welcome to visit my blog around Christmas time


... and this is my new hair cut :)

No comments: