Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How it is just before everything ends...

I should study right now, I have important final on Wednesday, but still I can invest the next 15 minutes to think about coming back home.

Tonight during the dinner, one of my firends said something about the party tonight. Someone mention - yes, we have someting to celebrate; and I realized that today was my last day of classes. It is the end. Just 2 more exams and thats all! I was pritty surprised.

How do I feel? This time is different. From the very beginning I knew that it will be like holidays, that I should not get close to people because I will never see them again (this happen for the first time, because before I always knew I will meet them soon). I have treated this stay as something out of my reality and from the first day I was trying to enjoy everything, not to regret after.

Right now I have 8 days to go. I don't feel it, I am not sad that I am leaving, because I still didn't realized it. Only one thing which proof that soon I am coming back to reality (my life in Poland) is that I started planning. I know when my university is open and when I have to be there, I know when my teachers have office hours and I know when my friends are at home.

I know one thing - I cannot get sentimental! I cannot miss this place and spend to much time on thinking about what I would do if I would be there. Usually I am getting on plane, coming back from somewhere and this is enough to move my experience to the past, not live with the past, move to this what is in the future. Hopefully it will happen as well this time. I don't know... What I know for sure is - I have a lot of things to do in Poland, and still I have to find out what to do with my life:)

No comments: