Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How I became once more a child

Someone told me many years ago: "Aga please never grow up". It was the time when I was in secondary school (high-school), I was the biggest idealist you could ever seen and I was celebrating my 6th birthday every year, because I didn't want to grow up. In the end of my secondary school I got a diploma with the text "for doing things, which everybody though are impossible". I am still proud of this and it is still hanging on my wall. With the small change I have already grown up.

I was awsome times when everything was possible, everyone loved each other and we had heads full of amazing ideas. We believed in friendship, love, peace, true, ut most important we believed that in the future we would be those happy people we want to be - idealists.

It is right now almost 6 years since I have finished my secondary school. For most of this time I was working, studying, travelling and doing many other things. During this time I just forgot the person I used to be. I am not saying that I changed so much, because I done many this which most probably I would do anyway. Rather I stopped thinking like I used to think.

Well someone might claim that being idealist is stupid, somehow I agree after my own experience. But it was so amazing to met few people who used to be like me few years ago and who shown me how the smallest things can make U so happy.

If u wanna get back to the times when u used to dream, it is a perfect song for u:


No comments: