Thursday, August 26, 2010

Great expectations about my EVS

Each person has some certain expectations about almost everything. Even if someone says I don't want to expect anything and "bas bdna neeish" there are always some expectations behind it.

About my EVS I told myself that I don't really wanna know what will happen out there, what exackly I will be doing, where I will live etc. Although I didn't wanna know, I have done some research and I have found some of my roomates on facebook. How crazy this world is and how it changed last 5 years!!! (but this is already globalization we have to get used to).

And me to, I have develop expectations, things I want there to happen, maybe we can call it even goals. And because it is still a process and the new will come, i will open the category for a GREAT EXPECTATIONS, to be able to update them and add new ones.

No comments: