Friday, August 27, 2010

Great expectations 2

I want to read a book in Spanish. But not any book, one of the books of Zafon. I don't know why I have chosen this one. Most probably I don't know a lot of Spanish writers. And I still haven't finish any book of this writer. Last summer my roomate lent me an Angels Game the last book of him (El juego del ángel, 2008) and I managed to read the first part out of three. I have to say I enjoyed it and I want to finish or read something else, because I was told that book "La sombra del viento" is better.

There are few other reasons/expectations about reading this book. My spanis is really bad, and I have a huge difficulties to read in this language. I am not sure if I will understand a lot, but it will be a right challange. And finally reading is such a nice activity, you can go somewhere to park, or to coffee shop with your book and instead of sittin in front of TV alone in your flat, you can enjoy not only book but environment around you.

No comments: