Friday, October 2, 2009

Good to be back

I went out earlier. Someone offered me a ride but I didn't take it. I was going to meet same friends in on of the bars in the city center, but before that I really wanted to enjoy my city, again.

It has been 3 months since the last time I was anonymous, person in the crowd, that no one is looking at (or I would rather say staring at me), that can walk fast or slow, depends on the mood, stop next to each bookstore, have a big smile on the face. And all of this without even suspicious that someone is following, looking or other strange things. And I bought earrings and necklace on the street. Then my mood was even better.

This time I was observing people. Well I am doing it often, but this time I could observe different people. This day I found the first difference between Wroclaw and Alexandria. I realized that here we have more diversity on the street. During the short walk I have seen girl in the amazing dress (red one with flowers) on the bike, few people in suits running somewhere, two very low class guys wearing dresses (fake adidas), people with dreadlocks, blond, brunets, black hair people, people with earrings all over the body, the very old couple holding hands, and a big bunch of typical Poles (especially guys) who simply looks ugly.

And the best was, that during the whole walk through the city center no one talked to me. Even when I was buying my earrings the whole conversation was:
me: how much?
answer: 10 PLN
me: fine (I paid); goodbye

and it was all:)

No comments: