Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Perfect holidays

I have booked my holidays finally, everything is fixed, everything is paied - I have a plane on 10th of July 7p.m. from Lodz. I am flying to Egypt.

It was not easy to find something, especially when there are a lot of things to do inbetween. I have a bit more free but my friend with whom I am flying is so f**ing busy that even on our perfect holidays we will have to hurry up.

First problem we have to face it - if we will get on the airport on time. It is a bit risky. Why? Our plane take off at 7pm. It means we have to be at 5 pm on the airport. The airport is in another city around 250km from Wroclaw, where I live. There is no hiway connecting this two cities, there is even no fast way. There is only one road through a lot of vollages with a lot of cars:)
We cannot take any train or other public transport, because Ania (my friend) has exam that day and using any of the public transport she wont be able to go to exam. So there is only one possibility - take a car and go by car and be hopefull that Ania will finish fast and there wont be any traffic on the road.
And there is one more problem, someone has to drive this car. Ania has no driving licence, but she is claiming that she is a perfect pilot. It means I have to drive. Well - I am kind of unexperience driver. Well I have my lincence since 7 years already but i have never drive. I need to make 250 km one way and I think I haven't driven for more 250 km total in my life :) I have never overtaken a car and I am kind of fraid of other cars. But if Ania is not afraid to go by car with me I will do it:)

Plan for perfect holidays

Maybe at first some technical info - we are going to Hurghada, it is on the Red Sea. We took last minute offer Fortuna - what means that we have provided plane, 2 meals and insurence and a hotel, but we do not know where - someone will tell us after landing. We can get 3* hotel somewhere in the middle of nowhere or we can get 5* hotel in the beautiful area. I don't mind, most probably I will not spend there more the one night.

Still I do not know a lot about my perfect holidays - but till now plan is:
a) go to Hurghada and check out the place we got (to fulfil curiousity)
b) have fun with friends on the red sea (around 3 days)
c) move to Cairo - have fun, go shopping, absorb the culture (around 3 days)
d) move to Alex - meet old friends, go to JiJi, have fun, make a party, swim in the meda sea
e) go back to Hurghada - swim in the red sea for the last time and come back

So what ir the recipe for perfect holidays?

Take:
- a lot of free time
- nice places with palms
- nice places with water
- a bit of alcohol
- good friends (old friends and new friends)
- a bit of adventure
- a bit of lasyness
- a bit of fun
- a bit of partying
- a bit of flirting
- something exciting
- a lot of resting
- some luxury
- some backpacking
- a lot of pleasures
- some surprises
- something unknown
- obligatory spa and good massage
- feeling of being free
- photocamera

mix it all together - and you have your perfect holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my last holidays did not include palms and old friends but were amazing at island of Amorgos