Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Only five months left in Poland

It looks like that very soon I will be moving once again. Let's call it advanced plans. This is not 100% sure, but I have a big possibility that this plan will be realizes. So how does it look like:

1. May and June - I have to finish with my studies - 6th, 7th and 8th semester has to be done, and first chapter of my master thesis

2. July, August and September - I will be somewhere in the world doing internship. Till now I can say it will be Brussels or somewhere in the Middle East, but I prefere the second option. If I want to work as a youth worker in the international environment, it will look very good in my CV, if I will live there, learn a bit of arabic and work for the whole summer in NGO

3. October, November, December, January - In this four months I have to be done with studies (the last 9th semester is easy) and I have to finish my master thesis. It is hard but realistic... and

4. February - I am leaving for my EVS to Italy! of course this part is not confirmed yet, but we are going to apply for the 1st of June deadline, so it looks like it should be fine.

I am really happy about my plan. For a long time I was waiting for something to happen. I stopped being afraid what to do with my life. I feel so secure. I feel that no matter what, I will be happy and once again I want to take a risk.

Just I have to remember to finish studies as soon as possible.

No comments: